- Information and Digital Literacy
- Critical Thinking
6 credit hours
English 1120, plus an additional course chosen from the list below.
this journey/ we take on the blank page/ to a poem
not always knowing of our going
but if we find it
it is like finding/ our reflection/ in water
for a moment unrecognizable
- Explore how we create relationships through the communications that we use.
- Explain ideas in the forms that are effective in college, at work, and in diverse communities.
- Design strategies to communicate in different situations and with diverse people.
- Identify where information comes from and whether a source is trustworthy.
Yucca symbol = This course also meets the U.S. Global Diversity requirement.
|COMM 1130||Public Speaking|
|COMM 2121||Interpersonal Health Communication|
|ENGL 1120||Composition III|
|ENGL 2120||Intermediate Composition|
|ENGL 2210||Professional & Technical Communication|
|GEOG 2115||Information Design for Science and Society|
|HNRS 2112||Public Rhetoric and Discourse|
|IADL 1110||Introduction to Information Studies|
|PHIL 1120||Logic, Reasoning, & Critical Thinking|