- Information and Digital Literacy
- Critical Thinking
6 credit hours
English 1120, plus an additional course chosen from the list below.
this journey/ we take on the blank page/ to a poem
not always knowing of our going
but if we find it
it is like finding/ our reflection/ in water
for a moment unrecognizable
- Explore how we create relationships through the communications that we use.
- Explain ideas in the forms that are effective in college, at work, and in diverse communities.
- Design strategies to communicate in different situations and with diverse people.
- Identify where information comes from and whether a source is trustworthy.
Please consult the 2022-23 catalog while this list of courses is being updated.